We are always exploring new and different ways to help diversify and grow Edmonton’s pool of talented digital marketers. We are very excited to partner with Rupertsland Institute: Métis Centre of Excellence this summer to create this Content Specialist position, specifically for Métis post-secondary students. Know of someone who meets the requirements? Send them our way!
We are currently seeking a Métis Content Specialist – Summer Student to join our team. This individual will assist with creating content for a variety of clients with a concentration on the tourism industry. Although written content will be the primary focus, there will be opportunities to assist in the creation of visual and multimedia content.
- Create written content for Strong Coffee clients.
- Assist the Strong Coffee content and creative teams as needed.
- Design, create and deploy e-newsletter campaigns using MailChimp.
- Conduct research and interviews during the content creation process.
- Assist with the development of content marketing strategies and coordination of client/brand activities.
- Assist with content idea generation, coordination and collection.
- Métis between the ages of 18 – 30
- Working towards a post-secondary degree/diploma and returning to school in the fall.
- Experience with creating high quality written content.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic online marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of graphic design and/or video production an asset.
- 10-week contract position (June – August)
- 7-hour workday (Monday – Friday)
- Hourly position ($18.00/hour)
Please submit an application and portfolio (if applicable) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Content Specialist position. Thanks for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.